<VV> 66 turbo coupe f/s

David S Malcolm vze2ydtm at verizon.net
Mon Feb 26 10:58:40 EST 2007

Good morning all,
Due to illness and loss of garage space I need to sell my Corvair.
The car is a 66 Corsa coupe 4-speed turbo. Its been stored for about 18
months now and was running but showing signs of carb trouble when I parked
it in the garage. The PO moved the battery and spare to the trunk, no back
seat, 14 in wheels and some spots of rust on the body. I've got an unused
rebuilt carb to include. As I've got to move it fairly soon and I'd like it
to have a good home I hope someone here would be interested. I'll take $500
or obo.
I've also got other parts available if the
purchaser is interested.

The car is in Lyndhurst, NJ about a mile from Giants Stadium near NYC and
routes 3 and 17.
Please email with any questions and etc.
thanks
David

It has removed 159 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!