<VV> Performance Workshop - VooDoo - no corvair

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 10:01:50 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/27/2007 8:32:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rnorris at augustaeng.com writes:
SNIP< I spent my first years in the Air Force on F-101B Voo Doo's, of which
they have a beautifully restored version >SNIP

That's cool... a buddy of mine had a pair of his Dad's old coveralls from the
Air Force, and on the back of the coveralls was a large patch, maybe 12
inches across, and on the patch was a witch doctor's face mask, with a screw driver
and a wrench placed behind the mask to make an "X", like the bones on a Jolly
Roger flag.... and around the outside of the patch is said "VOO-DOO Medicine
Man".... yeah, he was an aircraft mechanic...
He was one cool guy... I haven't seen those coveralls since high school,
almost 25 years... but the artwork was really cool... and yeah, he spent a tour or
two in 'Nam...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe