<VV> PG fluid

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Feb 27 17:24:05 EST 2007

Ah, George!  Thanks for takin up, but no need.

I don't think Jim was trying to grind me into submission, maybe not even trying to show how much more he knows than I.  But one could construe that, true or no.

Which is of course what keeps many lurkers lurking.

Someone comes on and asks a question, it's like walking through the minefield with your fingers in your ears.

Tony I 's been feeling the heat of late.  Though a certain members original posts never get thru as I block them all, from Tony's posts I think someone's found a new target.

I could say more, but I don't think it prudent now. Lets see if the sparks turn into flame first.

Hank