<VV> PG Fluid and Cabin Fever

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Tue Feb 27 23:54:52 EST 2007

Seems like a few people need to come down out of the woods....  <grin>

I'm amazed that anyone could construe Jim Davis' comment as "beating into
submission".  Jim is one of the nicest people I know.  He's always ready
and willing to help folks.  He is also as knowlegeable about an amazingly
wide range of topics as anyone else I've come in contact with.

What would you say if someone gave incorrect information?  "Not true" is
simply stating disagreement.  Have some people on this list become so
sensitive that you're not allowed to disagree with them?

Ken (Back to lurking in my cabin in the woods) W.
Ken