<VV> PG Fluid and Cabin Fever

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 00:12:42 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/27/2007 11:55:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
k-wildman at onu.edu writes:
Snip<<Seems like a few people need to come down out of the woods....  <grin>
>> Snip

YOU RANG?
;-)

It's supposed to be in the 50s here part of tomorrow, with rain later on...
anything beats the fog I drove through last wednesday!
Almost time to start doing "corvair things"... like a nice wash and wax (for
the car, not me... I'm not hairy enough to need a wax!)...
<GGGGG>
Later,
Lonzo.... still in the woods, in a cabin, working on my Manifesto! ... and
showing the girls how to make Diet Coke & Mentos rockets.... <BEG>

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe