<VV> PG Fluid and Cabin Fever

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Feb 28 03:03:24 EST 2007

Ken
I didn't construe it that way.  I just gave what information I knew about.

Jim came on with his opinion,
Then someone else came in and added more, that made Jim's post sound more
like maybe instead of  him saying "Not True, read the API information", the
last poster could have said,
"You should have read a bit further", but he didn't.  THAT I found
pleasantly amazing.

What George was trying to say is Jim's post is an example.

What I said wasn't wrong.  Jim just gave more info than I did. I actually
gave the correct answer, he could use Dexron III without a problem.  What I
said about another type of fluid wasn't wrong either, I just didn't have ALL
the information about it, which in the case of answering the question wasn't
necessary.

Someone else came along and added more information that made Jim look like
he didn't have all the info either.

SO?

What happened?  Exactly what George said would.

a few more  people--you included, had to come on and make comments about
what someone else said, that had nothing to do with answering the question.

Don't have to be a college prof or rocket scientist to see that.

I'm amazed people come on and use Grin and Humor , then denigrate a poster.
Like hell I am.

Hank