<VV> Fluids - fact vs fiction

Richard Widman richard at widman.biz
Wed Feb 28 09:22:41 EST 2007

I am new to Corvairs, with my current project
(www.widman.biz/Corvair/corvair.html) putting me deeply in touch with its
inner workings, but on the subject of oils, greases, etc, most around this
country and a few others consider me an "expert", although I try not to come
off that way.  I carry about 200 different oils and greases for different
purposes.  I'm checking the list as often as time permits, but if anyone has
specific questions on this topic I'll be happy to give whatever details,
concepts, etc.  Just send a note if I haven't noticed and responded.

My Site is about 400 pages of how to select lubricants, calculators, graphs
and FAQs, but mostly in Spanish, as my customers are Spanish speakers.  When
I'm not running this business, I'm teaching Lubrication and Tribology at the
Universities or technical schools.

Also, if anyone is a Spanish speaker and wants a monthly maintenance
bulletin, feel free to send your email address.

Richard Widman

www.widman.biz