<VV> Corvair Tachometers

James Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Feb 28 10:22:36 EST 2007

The tach do have an adjustment hole in the back case. It is in the
upper right quadrant as viewed from the back. Originally it was
covered with a paper stick-on seal.  Be sure an use a plastic pot
adjustment tool not a metal screwdriver.  Sixty cycle household 60
cycle standard equates to 1,200 rpm.
Jim Davis