<VV> 2009 Autocross

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 13:56:15 EST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: sarahvair at juno.com
CORSA's feeling was they would rather drive 30 - 40 miles for a great facility
vs. 2 -3 miles to a parking lot.

First off, let me say from what I seen and heard about this site, it is a great location for an autocross and I would personally have no problem driving the 30-40 miles for the oppertunity to try it out for myself.

The only reason I brought it up is because I seem to remember problems in the past with events being too far away from the convention site. I'd hate to see more problems with the convention.

Ned