<VV> Corvair Racing

Daniel Zmood dzmood at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 28 15:25:34 EST 2007

Hello,

I am hoping that you maybe able to assist me.

I am from Melbourne Australia.

I would like to run a Late Model 1965 Chevrolet Corvair in the Australian
Historic Touring Car Series.

Our rules have a cut off of 31/12/1964.

The 1965 model Chevrolet Corvair was homologated at the FIA on 16/11/1964.

What I require is evidence that the Corvair raced prior to 31/12/1964.

It can be a Club event. I just need a program or a news article.

Does anyone know if Don Eichsteadt did any warm up races prior to the
Sebring 3hour in March 1965.

Even a club race will satisfy our eligibility officers.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards

Daniel Zmood