<VV> Here we go again... Degrees of Insanity???

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 17:59:56 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/28/2007 2:32:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
chsadek at comcast.net writes:

> Graduate of stanley's midnight auto and shade tree mechanic?
> "school"......:>)

Sorry. charlie......Stanley paid $2.40 @ hr / 20-30 hrs. a week......in 1964
when Minimum wage was $0.70!   In Highschool I had a Nice car for dates.....a
HotRod to make $$$ street racing......and a Harley or 2  ....all at the same
time.......PLUS the use of ANY car on the lot!  And Stanley liked Foreign
Sports cars..  My Foster Mother  drooled over my '56 Olds Super 88  2dr HT  so
much...I just gave it to her....  And that's where I was educated  in Rear
Engined Air Cooled  Cars like Porsche 356's and Beetles and Vairs....

NOW,   when Stanley got run over IN the Tower Bar!..and the 1965 Recession
hit.....and I was Forced to take a job at Jack in the Box at $0.90 @ hr., since
no one wanted to hire a kid about to be drafted...

let's just say that's when I learned you cannot make / save any  REAL $$
buying and selling and building cars, if you pay a lot for a Muffler!

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!