<VV> Power Top Relay:Need a part or replacement

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 16:42:09 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/1/2007 1:22:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gyoungwolf at earthlink.net writes:

> I just got a call from someone in CA needing a power top relay for a 1966
> convertible, or perhaps an after market replacement that will work. He tried
> Jeff out there, but he was out. He doesn't have any thing to compare it to
> since his is missing. New or used or something that will work will probably be
> okay. Thanks for any advice.

no clues eh???  ggg

Try ANY 60's GM  product that begins with a "C"   Corvair, Cadillac,
Chevrolet,

All others that begin with any other letter will be reversed
polarity......GGGGGG

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!