<VV> Foam ball/top heater hose

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 1 20:28:10 EST 2007

My style was to use a cheap thin wall exhaust pipe reducer found at the
local FLAPS.I don't remember the size but, the large end fits snuggly over
the heater box nozzle. I welded a flat plate over the other end and held it
on with a worm gear rad clamp. I did slit the large end of the pipe so the
clamp could squeeze it tight. I painted it before installation. Neat, tidy
and permanent!
For the hole in the firwall I usually cut a nice aluminum plate and either
pop rivet it or use some sheet metal screws to attach it  Same with the hole
in the shroud. Stock means nothing to me and it cleans up some of the
clutter in the engine bay. Also makes it easier to clean up too.

Rick Norris