<VV> Sold Corvair

Roger Atkinson ilikeoldcars at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 1 23:35:07 EST 2007

After much thought I have traded my Corvair this weekend.  I called the guy I bought it from and worked out a trade for a Nash Metropolitan convertible he had.  Like my Spyder, it has been professionally restored so it is in great condition and is even the same color - red with a white top and is also a car that isn't seen very often.

Thanks to all those who helped me with my fan belt problem and good luck to everyone as I will be signing off virtual vairs.

Roger