<VV> top heater hose blank off

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 2 17:14:05 EST 2007

Hey Ed,

I have a source for metal pint jar lids. The best salsa I have ever eaten
( www.frogranch.com ) comes in pint mason jars with metal lids. It is made
right here in Southern Ohio and I have an ample supply. The lid off one of
those jars is what I used for my block off. It fits nicely inside the
opening. I put some sealer on it and stuck it in there. Since I am working
with the engine in the car, I used some aluminum tape to hold it in. When I
have better access to it, I'll try to make it a little more permanent,
although the tape seems to have it in there pretty good

All the cans I found in my cupboard were either a hair too small or way too
big. A small tuna can could probably be made to work, but I liked the way
the jar lid fit in there the best.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Marc Sheridan

From: "Edwin D. Lindsay" <wfcc at juno.com>