<VV> Re: HEATER BLOCK OFFS and drivel..

Rodney Sampson rsampson at kc.rr.com
Tue Jan 2 21:23:29 EST 2007

I've blocked off the Hot air ports when the connecting hoses have been
perforated to the point of non-use, I figured that
blocking them off is the same as not using the heater (during warm
weather).Nut you're correct for the fresh air port...a piece of aluminum
roofing
flashing works well here, cuts with easily a box knife...

Thanks
Rodney Sampson