<VV> for Pete's Sake! Can we let Roger move on and talk aboutlocking brakes??

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 3 11:17:53 EST 2007

Had a similar problem years ago on the LF. The brake drum was out of round
and would "catch" the shoes, resulting in almost-lockup. The brake pedal did
not pulse under light application, but jump on the binders, and all hell
seemed to break loose in the LF wheel.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone