<VV> Why I am not running for re-election to the CORSA Board of Directors

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Jan 3 13:19:59 EST 2007

Folks
As one of the two guys that Bill beat for the Directors seat in the East in 2004, I want to thank him not only for his service, but for sparing me from a job that I have come to find out I don't want any part of.

If you look at most of the people who have served on the BOD over the last 20 years, you'll find that most of them have a real high tolerance for Bovine Excrement.  Most of you know that's a tolerance I lack.

I am not, by any means, discouraging anyone from running for CORSA BOD.  Feel Free--I'm sure as hell not going to.  But I HIGHLY recommend you speak to several directors, past AND present, before you make your move.  It's always best to go into something like this with your eyes wide open.

As for me, Thirty odd former Marines in my county in NC have decided that they want a Corpsman to lead them, so for the next 2 years, I'm kind of occupied.

Sure would be nice to see a fresh face run though.

Regards
Hank Kaczmarek
Commandant, Jeb F Seagle Detachment
Marine Corps League