<VV> Why I am not..................

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 14:56:43 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/3/2007 10:20:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kaczmarek at charter.net writes:

> As for me, Thirty odd former Marines in my county in NC have decided that
> they want a Corpsman to lead them, so for the next 2 years, I'm kind of
> occupied.

=======================================================================================================

Hank, you cannot realize how PROUD of you, many of us are.  When I first
arrived on V V, you were  constantly moving from job to job it seems....no Vairs
running, etc.

Now look at you!  At a time when many Vets need guidance...you're there,
happily married, stable employment, active on blogs and other Web facets, enjoying
life; and devoting yourself to a  group deserving of your, knowledge and
experience.

I, in a very small way, feel partially responsible for your success!

I, we, wish you all the success you deserve!

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!