<VV> Why no one is running for election to the CORSA Board ofDirectors

vairtec at optonline.net vairtec at optonline.net
Wed Jan 3 16:06:02 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: John Sweet

> Hank, I second your response on the CORSA BOD as I have been there too and won't do it again.  John Sweet <

Hmm.  I've been there twice.  In the mid 80s, and again right now.  Is it a lot of work?  Not at all.  Are there thorny issues and personal disagreements?  Sure.  Is it for the overall good of the hobby?  You bet.  Thinking of running?  Then do so.  Take Hank's advise and do so with your eyes open, but it's not hard, it can be frustrating and fun and disappointing and rewarding.  Life's like that.

--Bob