<VV> Corvair Ownership--nimrods -- ?

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 16:54:29 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/3/2007 3:58:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tonyu at roava.net writes:

<<I enjoy it when some nimrod comes up to me and starts  in...  >>

Geez Tony... I rarely have that happen.... but then when people see me
heading to the car they tend to scatter like cockroaches when you turn the  kitchen
light on...
;-)
Or when I unfold out of the car... you'd think they'd never seen a tall guy
before...

I just wonder how many cameras would start flashing if "Little Joe" Robbins
and I ever got out of the same Corvair at the same time?
I know the car would probably say "Thank God!"....
:-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair, Quart Low
Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg