<VV> Warming Up

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed Jan 3 17:49:26 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Underwood" <tonyu at roava.net>
Subject: Re: <VV> Corvair Ownership -- ?

> Myself, I'm in a bitchy mood today because I had another thick layer
> of frost cemented like concrete cake icing to the windshield of my
> '60 4-door that I had to carve off before I could see how to exit the
> driveway.      And the heater is giving me grief,
***********
If'n you wuz a farmer, you would spend some time in the tractor supply
places, and see that there is a 12 volt 20K btu ( the small ones .. ) that
has a little fan in it that could give you a short term kittens breath of
warm air to shine at your frosty windshield.  Hey I bet JCWhitney has one of
these too, they have everything that was neat in 1957 ...

*********
Wonder if a guy could rig a drop-out relay so if battery drops below 10.5
volts or so the heater would drop out and save what little is left of your
battery...
reargards, ken campbell, iowuh