<VV> Warming Up / relay? TIMER

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 18:10:50 EST 2007

From: "Tony Underwood" <tonyu at roava.net>
>Myself, I'm in a bitchy mood today because I had another thick layer
>of frost cemented like concrete cake icing to the windshield of my
>'60 4-door that I had to carve off before I could see how to exit the
>driveway.    And the heater is giving me grief,
Tony,  with a temporary situation like this......why not HANG a  1500 watt
plastic cased Walmart heater from the domelight, with an extension cord and $6
TIMER [ good for 15 amps! ]   Have it come on 1-2 hrs each morning.....just
before you go to work!

Matt Nall...west coast......55  today in NE Calif.!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!