<VV> Cruisin in January

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Wed Jan 3 23:57:38 EST 2007

>Just had to share.  January in Michigan.....Today had the 63 Monza vert out
>for a long drive, about 125 miles worth in 50 degree and sunny temps.
>Didn't drop the top, but sure was shiftin and grinnin.

You guys gotta keep rubbing it in.  Going on the I think the longest I
have had the top up on my vert ever <GGG>.
Five days ago, most snow ever recorded hit Albuquerque.   Still
everywhere.   Driving home from club meeting I saw three accidents
tonight alone.  We are not used to this stuff!

Here, before it all hit, I was using my yellow coupe as a snow plow
until the wheelwells got too packed with ice to steer.

http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Snow.jpg

-Geoff Johnson