<VV> RE: Why I am not running for re-election to the CORSA

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 4 00:24:03 EST 2007

John, Hank and Bill........

Three men I respect well......

I was on the BOD in the 70's and the experience so soured me that I became a CORSA lurker for many years. Always a member, but always sitting in the safety outside the ring. Potential BOD candidates read and digest Hank's wise words. Talk to former directors and get the real story about the job. Be sure you have the time and intestinal fortitude available to devote a big chunk of your time over three years to doing the job. I have seen many folks take on this job over the past 34 years and am proud to call many of them friend.

Bill, I admire you for the commitment you have given to your family, while still trying to maintain a semblence of a normal life and serving as a director on top of everything else you have to do. From having been in the same family situation, I very much admire your dedication to your family. You have been a fine director and I applaud all you have done for your family and for CORSA.

Bob Johnston
Frostbite Falls, MN
CORSA since 72