<VV> Beg me to run...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 09:35:58 EST 2007

  I sense the healthy mindset & attitude toward the BOD on CORSA.

  All the emails are very open with no innuendos. The scope of the
  position is clearly outlined. Truly for someone who has owned &
  driven Corvairs since the mid 80's, it's a breath of fresh air to
  learn that the kind folks here would rather have a needle in their
  "eye" and/or "buttocks" than to run for the BOD.

  Why is there such a strong desire to run in the BOD? Is there a painful
  physical initiation of some sort in this entity? What does happen to the
  directors? loss of hair - weight Gain....slurred speech...what's wrong?

  I would very much like a non-Charlie-of-Phoenix response. This topic I'm not
  willing to decrypt or decipher.

  If there's something that could improve the operation of CORSA or BOD,
  it needs to be out in the open, as opposed to "don't chase me I won't run" :)

  Some folks act like there's a line in front of their home with people begging
  them to run for BOD. There maybe, but would you rather talk about the
  shortcomings in a whisper? Why is it best to sweep it under the carpet?

  Is that the mindset of a true Corvair Enthusiast? Do you have a "F CORSA" tag?

  I'm not asking anyone NOT to nag. On Contraire ! nag...nag ...nag...but
  Do it constructively. Tell everyone what's wrong and how it needs to be fixed.

  Regards,

  Tony

  p.s. Change the topic if you are in the elite
         leave it untouched if you are a newbie :)