<VV> Mufflers/duals on a 65 110 /pg stocker

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Thu Jan 4 12:08:47 EST 2007

I remember that Tuna (MCCA Corvair tune-up day) well. While most of us were busy that day and the VP's wife was parked in the Porta Potty a Baron came in pretty low, sounding very loud.  I am sure the plane was at legal height, but we did notice a crooked rivet on the left wing and the trees no longer needed trimming.  Must of had a nice resonance in the Porta Potty because the VP's wife came out real quick.

Jim must have heard about the story at the next meeting, he had to miss the Tuna because he was working . . . as a pilot at a local aircraft company. In fact I am sure he heard about it at the next meeting because I remember the VP's wife talking to him about the incident <G>

Terry Kalp