<VV> Mufflers

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Thu Jan 4 19:26:49 EST 2007

for this single guy,  the tone sounds like it is about right  :-)

I like the sound of the trombones -- the 62 Sprint does hit a certain drone
at a specific rpm,  i just drive a tad faster to get past it.  The balance
crossover pipe that Matt suggested may be the best solution -- or some of
those D&M big single may be an option.

tim mahler
62,68 Fitch Sprints -- drove the 68, with Trombones no radio home from
Flagstaff AZ to Illinois.  (with some help of a Yenko with Headers -- radio
worked but why with that cool sound?)