<VV> Mufflers

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Thu Jan 4 20:06:11 EST 2007

> >  My kids won't ride in the back because they say it makes their ears pop like on a plane and the wife vetos riding it that one because she complains we cant talk over the tone.

Hmmm, it wasn't the mufflers (mine is the stock one) but my poor little 9 year old woke up crying from the ringing in his ears the night we got home from our 200 hour drive from Buffalo to Yorktown.  We have a late convertible and they can be loud.  I'd hesitate to add a noisy muffler to the collection of existing noises.

mike