<VV> CORSA Board

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 4 20:17:48 EST 2007

For everyone.

Furthermore, I have been listening to he said, they said, about the BOD from
a number of you. Much of it hearsay. How about in addition to the criticsms,
offer some solutions, some postive suggestions on what can be done to
improve things? We can all bitch and moan. Some of us participate heavily
locally, some of us organize events, some of us go to great lengths to
support events, and others go and participate whenver they can.  Others
don't.

CORSA has its faults but has really done a good job over the long haul. The
magazine is great, our dues are comparitively low, there are a whole lot of
events held by a strong chapter community, and yes, at times the BOD seems
slow to function, where volunteers, unpaid volunteers, contribute time and
energy.  CORSA provides the various lists and services that allow a number
of list members who do not belong to CORSA to get a free ride from the
various aspects of the hobby, long supported by CORSA members. CORSA does a
pretty fine job with a demographic membership that is shrinking (as are
other clubs and organizations) esp. those appealing to an aging membership
like any car club dealing with older cars.

What postive suggestions can YOU make to improve the things that bug you?

Chuck Sadek
Group Corvair, CORSA