<VV> Board Bashing

Sam and Marissa Andolino mandolin at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jan 4 20:57:39 EST 2007

The other organizations that I belong to I have seen Bod members come ago
and there is always politics.  There are always rumors about what goes on at
the board meetings and how some members have an attitude and maybe they
forget they are elected a not anointed. Part of the problem is the low
percentage of people sending in their votes.

Before our convention we heard rumors about the different members of Bod. I
took a wait and see attitude, you know (actions speak louder than words).
At the convention I did meet allot of the Bod members and they came across
as dedicated people.  Sorry to say I had the misfortune to see one of the
ANOINTED members act unbecoming of a board member.  The incident happens at
the registration table.  The problem was that the spelling on a nametag was
wrong.  Sorry to say this problem does happen, but it doesn’t give the
person the right to toss the badge to the person behind the table wanting it
fixed.  When inform that the error would be fixed in the registration room
this person preceded to cut in front of other people acting like I’m
important and don’t have to wait.  Maybe people see this kind of attitude
(like me) and figure why get involved.  I for one would not last to long
because I would spend time allot of time butting heads with these type of
people until they get there heads out of the clouds and remember there are
there to serve the interest of the members.

Like I said earlier I met some very find members of the Bod, but the one
individual turn me off and knowing I’m not the only who feels this way.
Working a convention you get to meet a lot of people and I got some unasked
for comments about the same person.

The sad part of this is the attitude among the masses is not healthy because
Corsa needs new people to step up to serve on the Bod keep it going

Sam Andolino