<VV> RE: BOD thread..................

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Jan 5 15:14:03 EST 2007

I have to tell you, I have  been enjoying this thread immensely.
I have seen the good............and very bad of many different
organizations over the years. Self serving interests, abuses of power, and
yeah, even members who I have felt should be tossed out on their behinds
due to behavior. Hey, I have horror stories about other clubs I've belonged
to, but will not bore you with them.

So why should CORSA be any different? I've seen some things over the years
I haven't liked. And I have seen plenty of things I have liked, that's why
I am still here, and even contribute my two cents. I could go on for hours
about things I have seen and heard, and some dealings with the BOD I've
experienced myself. Awhile ago I had a chip on my shoulder over some
matters, and a good friend made the suggestion to just walk away......I
did, that's why I had no real involvement with the Buffalo Convention other
than as a kibbutzer, and a few small areas of little consequence. Best
thing that could of happened as I was ready to go to the mat butting
heads..............I went as a participant and enjoyed myself.

Hey, tell me now, is anyone here happy with their elected local
politicians? How about on the County or State level? So we bitch and moan a
lot about them. And maybe complain a bit on an open forum about the CORSA
BOD.........so what?

the Internet is a great learning experience for all of us, and yes
sometimes we hear things we don't like, no sense attacking each other over
it. We do have delete keys.
So a frew blemishes come out in the open.............I think its good for
the hobby, no need to cover it up.

Gary Swiatowy