<VV> Lakewood Story

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sat Jan 6 11:43:28 EST 2007

This story reminds me of one point about my 61 Lakewood.  My brothers,
who ran a resto shop in the 80s, did the work on this car for me as I
was off doing other things and living in an apartment at that time...

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/blog/Vehicles/61lakewoodrestoration

...they were mostly doing 55 - 57 Chevy's at that time.

My brother had bought the car for something like $125...but I paid for
the restoration and he threw the car in for "free".

BTW...I'm sure that it's not the same person, but I have always
thought that it was funny that the person who signed off on the title
paperwork for the license bureau in MS was named Sanda Bullock...still
have that doc somewhere...

Mark Noakes
61 Lakewood
66 Monza