<VV> Corvair Fitch Sprint- available

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 16:40:36 EST 2007

 Car show- today.....  A participant tells me he recently bought a Sprint with all original documentation  - He just had brakes, steering work, etc (long list) of work done- now he has decided the Sprint is just not his "thing" (he's a Corvette type).    I have previous knowledge of this car and I know it has been stored inside for the past few years due to a very minor mechanical problem.

   I know the purchase price and new work totals around $8000, but I didn't ask for a new sale price, since I now have  ONLY earlies.   If anyone is even slightly interested-  I will see the new owner  again tomorrow  when I return to the show to retrieve my Lakewood.

  Oddly enough--- parked directly across the aisle from my Lakewood is my old '67 coupe restoration "Chat Noir II" - and we are in the same class for judging.

  Interested in the Sprint????  Send you contact info to  donmanen at yahoo.com  and I'll pass it on tomorrow.....

  Don Manen

  FORGOT!!!!  The car is in  San Antonio  (no Grant!!! NOT San Antonio, Florida)