<VV> What Size Tire Can i Install On My Rampside!

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Jan 6 21:26:55 EST 2007

General advice is about 205 wide, the swing axles don't like it, and
the non-power steering gets a bit heavy.  Less isn't real good either,
as it's hard to get enough load rating.

So maybe a 205/65-15.  FYI, the FCs used taller tires than the cars.  A
225 will fit in the rear, I think in the front (we have 215s).

--Bryan