<VV> 1962 paint code 936-5 info-help

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 7 07:10:54 EST 2007

My current project is a 62 Monza sedan with A/C and the cloth bench seat option.
It's paint code is 936-5; Ermine White with red interior.
I have searched and found no info on the correct manufacturer paint code for the interior red
so I can buy the correct paint. Autocolorlibrary.com has interior information for 63's and 64's but not 62's or 61's. I know the red is different from 63-64 interior red.
Does anyone have that information? I thought about taking a piece of the removable red painted trim to a paint dealer to get it analyzed, but it seems that the removable pieces are faded compared to the color I find underneath. I would love to keep the red interior stock......and yes, there will be no dingleballs in this car.

Thanks in advance...

Bob Johnston
Frostbite Falls, MN
CORSA since 72