<VV> Picture's worth a 1000 words :)

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 11:42:32 EST 2007

Yeah, that's all well and good, but if you look on the back cover of the same magazine, it's got an awesome picture of my fiance and me in my 64 Monza "riding off into the sunset"!!! (well, actually it's in the morning and we're heading to the Fall Classic at Clark's Corvair Parts, the Mecca of Corvair parts in the East!). Thanks to Mike McGowan for that!

Dave McMillan