<VV> Yenko Stinger

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 16:25:00 EST 2007

Yenko Chevrolet is no longer in business. Back around 1974-5, Yenko
Chevrolet relocated to McMurray, PA (about 5 miles away from Canonsburg).
After the death of Don Yenko, the Chevrolet dealership was sold and has
since taken the name 'Sun Chevrolet'. The Yenko family still (as far as I
know) holds the Honda dealership in McMurray, but the last time I was there,
I was unable to talk with anyone who even knew what a Stinger was, although
they were very friendly and interested in learning.

There are a number of experts on this list who could assist with the
verification, or could put you in touch with the right person. Just wait a
little bit, they'll chime in soon.

--
George Jones