<VV> EM Heater Blower Motor

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jan 8 00:04:40 EST 2007

Did you run the NOS motor on the floor? If it runs fine on jumper cables
sitting on the floor, then a new Clark's motor should not do any better.
A high volume motor will even put more load on the electrical system, in
particular the switch. This is why there is a diagram to add a relay to
high speed the high volume blower, just like GM A/C cars had.

I missed the earlier posting. What problems are you having?

Frank DuVal