<VV> Future Corvair values according to BJ

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Jan 8 00:25:55 EST 2007

I was watching a show on Speed tonight called Barrett Jackson on the road and they were at the Charlotte Auto Fair.  They had a Corvair up on the stage (a LM convertible natch, the best of the best) and Greg Jackson commented on it and said he thinks the Corvairs are going to go up in value.  He mentioned something like $50K.  I dunno, we are cheap people.  How are we going to handle the hoy-paloy rich cats coming into our hobby?  They had it on stage with a Gremlin though so it wasn't all love.  Actually, the only disparaging thing they said had to do with this particular car not blowing burning oil fumes into the passenger compartment.  He quickly added "just like the Porsches and VW's".   It was nice to see a Corvair in the spotlight.  I forgot who's car it was, someone in South Carolina.