<VV> How Many?

vairtec at optonline.net vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Jan 8 09:26:42 EST 2007

Some years ago, I gazed out the window at the six Corvairs in the yard, three of which ran, and decided that if I was going to own them they were going to run.  So, immediately, two non-runners were sold, one was made runnable, and to this day I have not strayed from that "if I'm going to own them they're going to run" mantra.  Non-runners do show up from time to time, but they are either rehabbed or banished.

The current (and, for the past six years, stable) count:

1964 Greenbrier Deluxe (it has been here for 41 years)
1964 500 coupe track car (six years)
1966 500 coupe (nine years)

--Bob