<VV> Yenko Stinger

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jan 8 10:39:25 EST 2007

Sad to say, it's long gone, you missed by about 20 years.  However,
Charlie Doerge has been collecting information on Stingers for years -
and in fact is in the home stretch of writing a book on the subject.
I've cc'd him.  Also, you might see the Stinger page on my site for
some general Stinger info:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/stinger.html
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa