<VV> Re: VV> VV Muffler project for a cheapskate

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 10:42:09 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/7/2007 10:01:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jekepler at amplex.net writes:

We've got one big enough for a full size car here at Langley so I'll  get
working on that right away!  ;)  mike

Actually  Lockheed-Martin's big tunnel down in Marietta, GA is preferred for
automotive  testing! John

All you will need to do is bribe one of the NASCAR teams (who have it  pretty
much booked up) into letting you use their time. A few hundred thousand
should do it. Cash or Budweiser is preferred! - Seth