<VV> Parts Needed--Long Shot

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 13:07:35 EST 2007

I know it may be a long shot, on at least one of these
parts, but I figured I would post to see if anybody
had these for sale. I'm not one to haggle, and will
pay a fair price for the parts I need. So, with that
said, if anybody has these, and likely they will be
used, unless somebody does have a stash of NOS??? BTW,
this is for a 67 Vert.
1) The A/C switch(Plunger type switch connected to
controls under dash) This is very hard to get, but you
never know?
2) The A/C switch mounted on the evaporator box under
glovebox. (not sure of availability of this??)
3) The heater motor switch (Mounted under dash on
controls)
If anybody has all three, I would love to get them all
at once, but that may be asking a bit much.
Never hurts to ask though.
All The Best Regards,
Danny Barber
CORSA Newbie