<VV> How Many?

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 13:56:51 EST 2007

Too funny, topic came up at lunch since it's my 5 year anniversery.

61 Lakewood PG, been on stands for 3 years, currently working on motor and
painting sheet metal
64 Monza Coupe 110 PG, just acquired, drive train is out for cleaning and
painting but it runs, waiting on brake parts that should be here this week.
65 Monza Convertible 140 4spd w/A/C Red w/Black top, runs and drives great.
65 Corsa Coupe 140 4spd, black, warmed over autocross car, awaiting pistons
and jugs which again, should be here this week.

I plan to keep 2 Corvair drivers on the road at all the times.

non-vair tagged...
00 Dodge Durango, wife's daily
03 Dodge Ram 2500, wife's other daily (and mine when all the corvairs are
down), for camper and towing the Corsa
98 Accord, step-daughter's

Not tagged...
84 Honda CRX, 365k miles 1 owner, just detagged and deinsured (list of
cosmetic and mechanical issues but very road worthy)
69 Corvette, project one day, need to sell it for Corvair funds
84 Fleetwood Bounder, 31' RV, chevy 454 for sale