<VV> Three for Three

Bill Kronen billpat at telusplanet.net
Mon Jan 8 14:25:07 EST 2007

Three Corvairs in three years....so I guess that makes me a collector.
A 63 Spyder convertible and a 66 Monza Coupe that are both drivers...and
a 61 Canadian built Monza Coupe that is a project.  Now, having added
these to the growing list of whats out there, I'm looking for a a dent
free  'left (drivers side) Rear Cove End Trim' for the 66 Monza.  Anyone
have this "U" shaped piece they might sell?  Contact me off line if you
could possibly help.  Much appreciated.
Bill Kronen
P.S.  Its been three weeks since my total knee replacement and out side
of limited bending at the moment, all is well.  Thanks again for
encouragement received.