<VV> A/C Question

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 14:53:18 EST 2007

                                        B"H

Hi all...a question on my 69 Monza.  Susie had a
"smogectomy" a long time ago, so she has no smog gear
in her engine compartment now.

When I get ready to install A/C, I am planning to buy
a complete A/C kit from Clark's.  Can I install the
system as if it were a 49-state '67 model (without the
smog pump and paraphanalia), or should I install it as
a '69?

Can anyone give me advice based on their experience,
regarding installing A/C on a LM coupe?  Am I doing it
the right way by buying that expensive kit?  How about
cutting the dash for the A/C vent?

Thanks for your advice...Bill Hershkowitz