<VV> How Many?

Borrrris at aol.com Borrrris at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 18:07:11 EST 2007

How many 'vairs?  Just one.
Same as the number of garages at my  house.
Same as the number of wives I've had too. (and like another VVer  said -
thought I'd like to keep it that way)
 The car's a '66 Monza coupe 110/PG.  I almost bought  Corvairs at several
points in my life, but never came across one this decent at  the right time
before.  All the others would have been major projects which  I deep down knew I
had neither the mechanical skill, time, or money to ever  complete.
  This one was a very solid, almost complete restoration of  all the major
stuff; still needed lots of relatively minor stuff. I don't  mind that it's
among the most common 'vair models and drivetrains -  cause compared to everything
else on the road around here it's a super  rarity.  Glad I waited for one I
could continue to improve while using and  enjoying it.
  Matt from L.I.