<VV> Re: How many?

Terry Kalp tkalp at cox.net
Mon Jan 8 21:00:25 EST 2007

Just got back from the shop . . . had to take one shoe and sock off to count
all the running cars.  If you count the Avenger kit car with the Corvair
engine and the Escorvair (Escort pan with Corvair shell)  I have 14 running,
driving Corvairs.  For the non-running Corvairs I had to pull the other shoe
off and stick out my . . . tongue, there are 21 of them, if you include my
Corvair powered '23 T.  Must take a big man to own a '65 Greenbrier I have
one and noticed one on Lonzo's and Tony's lists . . . can't get much better
company.  BTW the '40 Ford standard coupe feels out of place surrounded by
the Corvairs.

Some of the cars are on this site:

http://members.cox.net/rarevair/corvair.htm

Need to update the page . . . the V-8 car is gone

Terry Kalp