<VV> 110 HP engine

annken100 at aol.com annken100 at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 21:07:48 EST 2007

 Hello,  I am searching for a 1965 or newer 110 hp no-smog engine to rebuild.  I live in Connecticut and I am willing to travel to the surrounding states.  If anybody has an engine to sell please email me at annken100 at aol.com.  Any leads to a source for an engine would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Ken